iFood Pro: Calorie Counter
Prezzo: US$ 0,99
Categoria: Salute e benessere
Data pubblicazione: 1 maggio 2011
Società: Vito Bellini
Dimensioni: 6.72 MB
Tipo App: Universal (iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad)
••• PROMOTION •••
On sale for a limited time! Discount at only $0.99 (down from $2.99)
iFood Pro: Your diet... on your iPhone!
iFood Pro is the easiest App to use for the iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad, than has ever been made to make you stay in shape by eating healthy.
Do you want to reach your target weight without too much effort with strict diets that are impossible to follow after a few days? Want to be in perfect shape for summer?
iFood Pro is right for you! With iFood Pro you can keep track of everything you eat and adjusted according to the energy needs if you eat more or less, and especially how to divide the macronutrients in a day!
iFood Pro is the right application for you, whether you're an athlete or a sedentary, controlling your diet has never been so easy! Track the foods you eat and you get a great result!
iFood Pro does not require any internet connection to work, you can use it anywhere! Moreover, it is a Universal App, which means that you buy once and you can use it both on the iPhone / iPod touch on your iPad, which will be use all of its large display.
• Database with about 3500 foods.
• Database with about 500 physical activities and sports with their caloric burning rate.
• Simple search of foods based on name.
• Energy graph for every food.
• Detailed chemical composition for all foods.
• Ability to add new foods to the database.
• Ability to keep track of eaten food using a serving portion for that food.
•Manage a list of favorite foods.
• Graphical and numerical indications on the amount (and remaining in excess) of macronutrients that you can take for the current day, calculated on the basis of caloric intake. • Graphs of energy intake and weight changes.
• Automatic calculation of values such as energy requirements and ideal weight according to your data.
• Send by E-mail a brief summary of the nutritional values of foods.
• Set distribution of macronutrients (carbohydrates, proteins and fats).
• Supports Retina Display.
Follow us on Facebook for all the news
For info or suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
AppDictions App Review: